Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 pm

"I had my brother and sister... And I had a girlfriend once. Believe it or not, I'm pretty popular with girls who don't know who I am." He chuckled. "But no... I've only gained a few friends recently. Why?" Pere questioned Shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:47 pm

Shay shrugs "I dont know" he giggled "I like asking useless questions its so pointless its amusing oh gosh I am talking nonsense again" he shook is head realising he dot slashed by sand on his arms while he was fighting with Pere and he reopened the wounds doing a bad move making them bleed and his blood start swirling aroung Shay again "This thing is creeping me out"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:26 pm

To be honest, it can be annoying when people do that..." He sighed, reaching out and touching some of the blood. "It certainly is odd... Maybe you could use it in battle." He shrugged, drawing his hand back away from the blood. "You'd just have to learn how to control it."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Shay nodded "wouldnt be a bad idea....." Shay was looking at the blood "Damn I am getting dizzy" to much blood out "oh holly" eyes switching normal and sharingan non-stop he rubs is eyes "Damn Obito know we are here"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 pm

"Yeah. I know he does." He sighed. "You might want to rest. It's not like you can run any way." He stopped, leaping and landing on a branch directly above him. He sat down and leaned against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm

"Damn its like the last person I want to see......." he sighed and sat beside the tree not wanting to sleep and not wanting to see Obito at all and shook head trying to forget all of this.He leans head one the trunk and sighed.The blood continued to fly around Shay.Shay closed his eyes and the blood formed a little dragon then two humanoids a small boy and a taller one slapping the smallest the blood was reflecting Shay toughts
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Pere watched quietly, finding it interesting. He'd always fought with Obito, and had learned how to injure him, but he'd never been able to kill him, no matter how hard he tried. And he usually came out of the fight with a broken arm or leg for his efforts. This time, he'd broken Obito's ribs with a well timed punch to his chest, and had only suffered minor injuries. He'd considered himself lucky.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

the little human form stood up and looked in the tallest eyes and tremble trapped in the tsukuyomi from the talllest but still standing looking at tallest who is Obito and ten blood Obito stops and take Shay in is arms seem to be sorry tough and blood Shay was unconsious.Real Shay opened is eyes and the blood only swirled aroung him now not any things formed into it
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:20 pm

"Your father seemed sorry there at the end... I know he has a temper, but I do think he cares about you as well, Shay. And maybe Nix knows that, which is why he wanted to go see Obito..." He sighed. "Honestly, if he wasn't bent on collecting all of the tailed beasts, he might be likable..." Pere leaned his head back, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Shay holded his belly "I still hate him.........he wants to make people suffer...and you and Sitara are friends to me....and he doesnt care if you are healty are not.How the h*** did you know my father was sorry at some thing anyways........ and Nix well I dont want to talk to him" he doesnt know what the blood showed him things
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

"The blood reflected your thoughts..." He sighed, falling quiet. He stayed completely silent, almost looking like he was asleep. The only way you could know he wasn't, is that he can't sleep without grave consequences. he was simply thinking, like he normally did. Normally, his thoughts were all he had.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Shay holded is knees and passed out lack of blood lucky he wasnt the Shukaku jinkuriki it would be a total disaster.the blood swirled around him and poked Pere shoulder and point Shay now forming a snake
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 am

He opened his eyes, glancing at the blood before looking at Shay. He sighed, pushing himself off of the branch and landing quietly. He walked over to the boy, looking at his wounds. After sitting down next to him, Pere washed out the wounds and wrapped them tightly with clean white gauze. He was practiced in this, as he was often injured himself.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 am

the blood seemed to want Shay in a good state blood now looked like a small version of Kyuubiand a small Shay infront.then it violently changed to Obito and Shay again but this time Little blood Shay was about 5 years old and was crying and Obito was wipping is tears then hugged him no sound was present but you could understand that its right after Kyuubi get sealed in Shay
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 11:56 am

"Maybe Obito does have a heart... Though why he would leave his child in the village he hates most, I have no idea..." He sighed, getting up and moving away from the boy. Sitting down a few feet away, Pere crossed his legs and closed his eyes, beginning to meditate. This was really the only way he could rest.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Shay gasped awake and stood up in a on guard position like if he got captured or something like that he shake is head then sit down realising there is no danger and looked at Pere meditating and just stayed silent he realise that he did well not screaming at all maybe Pere would of not apreciate....Nix took control the only sign that it was Nix is that Shay eyes where now onix like a pure blood Uchiha eyes would be
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Pere stayed motionless, going over his memories and thoughts as he sat there. He failed to notice Shay had woken up. Which meant he'd also failed to notice Nix had taken over. Right now was probably one of the only times he could be easily injured, and while he trusted Shay not to attack him, he did not trust Nix. Normally, he would have put up a barrier to alert him, but seeing as how Shay had been unconscious at the time he started to meditate, he hadn't done that.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Nix leaned is head on the tree trunk not doing anything really shocking he just took a carving knife out of his bag and picked a dead branch on the ground carving a shuriken bored to death then Shay take back control and looked at wooden shuriken "uh interesting" he covered his mouth not wanting to disturb Pere even tough he seemed really concetrated he looked at Pere and tough 'What is he doing?he cant sleep do he?so he is meditating I guess lets hope I didnt bother him' Nix tough back 'I dont think you did but I can tell you you better not disturb him......anyways....why cant we kill someone?' Shay tought back 'We are not killing anyone you better stay calm idiot'
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Pere heard him clearly, and sighed before opening his eyes. "What's so interesting?" He didn't have any readable emotion on his face at all. His eyes were blank, and somewhat duller than normal, as if he was still thinking. In truth, he was.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 pm

"I fainted didnt I thats weird,I normally never pass out I guess I didnt sleep enough in the last few days......" he sighed and stood up looking at Pere one eye onix like a normal Uchiha and the other green showing that both Nix and Shay are in control and they are in a kind of peace relation right now "I wonder how I am suposed to create genjutsus with my eyes....."
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:53 pm

He shrugged. "I wouldn't know... I have never been able to use genjutsu. I don't intend to try to learn either. I already go through enough with the 'training' I have now." He sighed. "Ask someone gifted with the ability... I still don't recommend going to see your father though. Speaking of that... Does Sitara know?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 pm

"Of course he doesnt and why should I go see the person I am the most angry and hatefull its a little dump" Nix replied "No it isnt but I am sure I am better to shut up" Shay replied "Of course shut up it would please everyone" Shay seemed calm has is other eye turned green to show he had complete control at the momment "almost no one know Obito is my dad because I prefer to not say a word about it"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Sitara had left the land of lightining and returned to kirigakure.He was full of sake and was trying to relax we had had finally got home so he completely let his gaurd down but was still aware of everything.After a few hours he hoped shay would return as he simply sat at the end of his bed and cleaned his scythe with a rag and some water.He wiped his scythe to the point it would shine and he could see his reflection.'that idiot,its timei tracked him' he thought to himself as he got up a slipped into his sandals,the putting his coat.He picked up his scythe and adjusted it to his back before leaving his house,closing the door behind him."shay shay shay,you have the easiest trail to find i swear,skipping out on training wont make this better for you" he quietly said to himself as he reached into his back pouch pulling out his scroll.He layed the scroll down on the ground open then placing one foot on it.He formed a handsigh as a small puddle of water would come from the scroll around his feet."you made it to easy,ill simply track you by your chakra" he said while sinking into the puddle of water.Only an hour later A whirl of water would start to form behind shay spinning at a fast speed coming to a stop,Until sitara was completely visible."He smirked as he looked at shay at pere then closing his eyes as he would be completely undetected by shay until he spoke."well look who i found" he said laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Shay shivered "oh darn" he gave a corner look to Sitara knowing that he is in deep trouble he turned of side eyes sharingan holding his arms hairs doing a hissing effect he looked even more scared then when he saw Pere chakra wich simbolised his fear for Sitara anger and how he would get slapped or punched or even worst "sososososorry" he hoped Pere wouldnt say a word about Obito
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Sitara took a few steps slowly towards shay before saying "you baka,you know how disappointed i am in you?..you disobeyed my instructions,skipped training,and could have came in contact with obito at anytime" he said rather cold in his tone.His eyes glaring into shays as he would say "do you have any idea how much trouble your in shay? because to me it doesnt seem like your life is important" he scolded again harshly beore coming face to face with shay looking him in his sharigan eyes."shay....im going to treat you to lunch and icecream" he said his tone getting soft and light,then smiling gently as the sun shined fown on them."curiousity is natural child,its cool" he said has it seemed like he was going to hit shay at first but instead he offered lunch and icecream."youll make up for this in your training im sure".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: