Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Shay stood up slowly merely standing and when he was about to fall the blood kept him on his feet "I am dizzy,I think a walk isnt a quite good Idea for now" his eyes were still Sharingan he seem to not be in a great state he seem like he didnt even notice the blood swirling around him and completly immunising him to fall "I dont even feel my legs"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Pere watched the boy for a few moments. "...I could carry you then." He offered quietly, looking at Sitara before looking back at Shay. "It'd be easy with my sand..." He continued, not too sure why he was even offering to help. "And it's because of blood loss... You'll probably not be able to walk much until you recover..."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:00 pm

he looked at Pere for a few second "uh uh okay" he fall down by behind even if blood make sure he wasnt injured from the fall he still passed out eyes still opened but now green.in his head things were messed up and the blood formed a large dog beside Shay seemed unhappy each time someone get close to him and Shay
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

The sand easily lifted shay up. Pere didn't need to be near the boy to make sand pick him up. He turned to look at Sitara. "Lead the way." Even though he knew his way to the village, he still asked Sitara to lead the way so that i would be less suspicious. If anyone saw them, they could think that Sitara had captured Pere and was somehow making him carry Shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Blood dog looked at sand lifting Shay and seemed to accept it somehow now walking beside Pere acting like Shay subconsient the blood dog sat waiting for Sitara to walk and show them the way by the same fact now that Shay have the Sharingan completly functional his blood dog add the Sharingan too
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Sitara wold be putting his coat back on and scarf he had dropped then started walking back to the hidden mist village."your are really reckless" he said shaking his head as he lead the two.He was dragging his scythe along the ground as it left a narrow yet deep trail behind him as he walked.He would then hear the voice of isobu inside of his mind 'what do you plan on doing?' he would be asked.waiting a minute he replied 'ill figure something out..your acting all nice all of a sudden' he simply replied."you know pere your a really nice person" he would say not looking back at them."if its ok with you two,i have to go check on the hidden waterfall village,pere you know the way back and your welcome to leave if you'd like" he said coming to to trails.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

"Yeah yeah... Don't get used to it." He replied to Sitara's first comment. Pere pulled his hood over his head, covering his bright red hair. "Before you go Sitara... Why did you not tell me my father had died? Surely, you knew." He looked straight at the Mizukage with a questioning, and, almost hurt look.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Shay became consient "uh" the dog disapeered and reintegrated Shay body unconsiently.Shay gasped "How I am hurt from everywhere????" he seemed confused and hurted also concerned about his healt
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:26 pm

Sitara froze as it seemed pere had found out the truth about his father.He didn't look back as he simply said "pere there is no way on this earth i could ever look someone in the eyes and tell them there farther is gone..i thought it would be best to let you discover that on your own.." he sighed waiting to see how pere would react to his statement."you two are welcome to come to the hidden waterfall village with me..if you do come,pere you don't have to hide when your around here,my people are peaceful but its your choice" he would say before heading off into another direction of the two.If pere and shay chose to follow him he would ask them,"what made you decide to come?". If they chose not to follow him he would walk off silently with his scarf tightly around his neck.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Shay was to stunned to answer he was just really dizzy and would go where ever Pere go since he doesnt really have the choice since he cant walk he look around simply confused and then remembered what happen and gulped he licked the blood that was on is lips and around it loving the taaste of blood wich is a unusual taste but he seem to dont mind
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Pere sighed, following Sitara. "Shay was able to do it, Sitara. And if you were worried about me going on a rampage when I found out, then you should know that I have more self control than that." He was talking quietly, and glanced back at Shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Shay looked at him embarassed about the self control because personally Shay didnt have self control at all "I hate beeing glanced at" he does a nervous laugh and looked at Pere now perfectly serious and looked at him "Okay lesson 1 never get insane it get dangerous"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 pm

"I'm already insane, boy. How else do you think I'm still struggling to live even though everything's been stacked against me?" He chuckled. "I am insane. And I'm extremely prideful and stubborn..." He sighed. "I bet you two didn't know that the Shukaku's chains are made mostly from my will to keep it locked away. That is why I can let it go when I choose. I am not friends with the demon, and most likely never will be..."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:35 pm

"I was talking to myself actually but ye I think to worst is done I have two personalities a tailed beast a versatile mind and an asshole has a dad wich bring my chances of becoming insane high wait why does I dont fell"he cut in his sentence he seemed rather confused now he wasnt feeling something important but it wasnt pain he felt pain but he didnt fell guilt for any of his action wich was weird because Shay allready killed for no reasons but he didnt feel guilty all in a shot
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Sitara was walking as he would simply reply "pere i hate being the person to tell someone that type of news..i know you have self control".As they walked sitara would lead them on a path that would lead to what looked like a large lake with a giant waterfall in front of them running off of a mountain cliff."what made you want to come." he asked as he began to walk on the water towards the waterfall which was bright blue and having a fresh smell."feels good to be home" he said as he walked then stepping into the waterfall splitting it in half for pere and shay to enter.Behind it would be a large cavern with multiple craters filed with water.These craters are the entrances to the hidden waterfall village as he then walked over the water of one of them."over here...don't worry peer you won't get wet" he would say smiling.If the two stood next to him he would form a handseal and a large dome of water would surround them and start to sink into the water.As the traveled underwater he would say "this is why the village was never invaded...they couldnt find it".A few minutes later they would resurface and the water would drop to there sides as they stood over a large lake.Sitara turned to his left to view the village only to find everything destroyed and the large tree in front of the village starting to die.Sitara's heart would drop as he see's his home and his fellow ninja hurt and killed.He fell to his knees then getting up without saying a word then running towards the village."what the hell happened!" he would call out as he made his way to an injured villager."i...it was one.....man..." the villager told him before dying.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Shay looked suprised and dropped off the sand from Pere and looks around eyes twitching then he looked around completly flabergasted he walked toward Sitara and realised how touchy was the situation because of Kyuubi chakra he recovered really fast. Shay saw blood but he turned is head knowing that he is not going to do anything for now today was an awfull day Pere raging and wanting suicide then after Hiden fall village destroyed nothing would be worst he never tought that would happen and doubped that Obito was in fault
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:29 pm

He looked around the destroyed village. 'What... Happened? I didn't even know how to get here... So, who did?' His face showed his shock, which was rare, as he never showed emotion, and he was very rarely surprised by anything. 'I doubt even Obito knew the way here... And the only village he's told me about destroying is Konohagakure...'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:06 pm

Shay sighed softly "Maybe yes tough he is probably searching for you,me or Sitara......if he is searching for me then I wont appreciate.I totally hate him. I think I am going to be really mad if I see him" he looked up not looking at the blood on the ground not because he fears it its because blood make him turn crazy most of the time but the blood on the ground was ttracted by Shay slowly going toward him without him to notice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: