Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Shay jaw dropped "uh thank......." he seem rather confused and his eyes turned normal has he looked at Sitara in a what the heck happened to your diasapointed face he looked at Sitara rather confused "werent you going to slap me or make me suffer or torture or anything of the sort" he looked at Sitara suprised
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Pere watched the two for a few moments. "I told you... He can find you easily, Shay." What he said had a double meaning, and Sitara would most likely pick up on it before Shay did. He sighed, standing up and adjusting his weapons so that they weren't crooked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 pm

"Oh I didnt fear he would find me I knew he could find me I didnt even put efforts to hide my tracks" he looked at Pere "Do you get the fact that He offered me a lunch and Icecream honestly I really need something cold because now I am literally burning" he sighed and eyes switched Sharingan and he looked back at Sitara
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Sitara yawned with his eyes still fixed on shay."you know shay,once my mentor told me not go off alone and i did the same thing" he said quicky catching on to what pere was saying.'ill have to watch him more i see' he thought silently to himself.He walked over to pere slowly then saying "he was probably going to die if you werent around..thanks pal" his voice friendly and relaxed."shay you really are a baka but your my baka and i have to teach you" he said jokinly."pere if you dont mind id like to ask a favor of you"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Shay rolled eyes "Of course of course" both eyes were onix showing that Shay isnt in control "Died from thats what I wanned to do at first"wyes turned green "WELL I DIDNT WANT TO NIX SO JUST stop trying to kill us" Nix sighed "At least I still have affection for dad ME" Shay replied back "OH SHUT UP IDIOT" he looked angered and eyes were now sharingan in deep anger
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am

"He would most likely be..." Pere sighed at that thought. "A favor? What would that be, Sitara?" He looked up at him, wearing the same bored look that he usually did. While he did hear Shay arguing with Nix, he said nothing to the boy. "Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 am

both reply "No thanks" both where angry at each orher wanting to rip the other face and Shay eyes stayed Sharingan still angered but Shay started to cool down so he was in complete control.Shay didnt want to tell Sitara that Obito is his dad but he knows it wont be long until Sitara find out by himself.He sighed has is eyes slowly returned to their green color completly normal eyes now he was still hiding his Uchiha sign with is crossed arms
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Sitara sighed as he said "i want you to spar with me,thats all..its been awhile since we fought and i'd like to do it again,it would help my training as well as show shay a few things" he said looking back at him as heard shay argue with himself.He took a step towards shay before asking."are you ok?..did you loose your mind before you pere found you" he asked jokingly but alittle concerned in his tone.'his eyes..why do they change so much' he was thinking as shay was an usually an easy person to figure out.He stood waiting for an answer from both of them as the sun seemed to get brighter on them and the wind slightly blowing,his long hair flowing with it.Sitara would then pull out his bubble blower and start blowing bubbles around him as he loved them so much.The bubbles surrounding the area.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 pm

He sighed, standing up and stretching like someone would do after waking up. "Sure, why not? It sounds like fun... Though Shay might want to watch out. Unless he wants to get caught in the crossfire. And remember, last time I was already healing from an injury and I nearly killed you Sitara. So please, if the fight becomes dangerous for one of the participant's life, let's stop. Alright?" He looked at Sitara.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:38 pm

"I didnt have a mind at first" his eyes seemed to look no where wich was a little and shook his head and one of his eyes was black again he was lightly ticked of so green eye turned Sharingan but not th black one his eyes now where both Sharingan and his heart tumped fast he seemed in shock so he holded his head has his eyes turned like Kyuubis but keeping the tomoe of his sharingan and he simply put is head toward the tree to not face the too other mans
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Pere walked to the boy, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If you go insane, I will be forced to fight you Shay... Do you want to fight me when I'm not blocking my chakra and it's against you? You froze simply when I wanted to kill someone else..." He spoke quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Sitara nodded and agreed as he spoke "i wouldnt want to harm my new friend anyways" he said his voice and tone friendly.He noticed something was wrong with shay so he walked over to him standing next to peer,feeling an intense chakra.Following up on what pere had just tole him."Shay if you lose control you'll have to fight both of us..we wouldnt have much of a choice" he said still smiling towards him.He raised his left hand and placed it on his scythe handle."its up to you.." he said harshly waiting to see how shay would handle his situation.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Shay was trembling and nodded now looking at both hands going off his head "I I I can feel it it it hurts" he was talking about Kyuubi chakra obviously he was crying a little it was obviously really painfull his fingers were twitching he was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Sitara would then grab shay's hand tightly.He gave pere a look of concern as he thought 'the nine tails is a powerful tailed beast..if it gets out were all in trouble' he thought to him self."guess our spar will have to wait for now" he said as he would be holding shay's arm as tight as he could with his right hand.His left hand still on the handle of his scythe he was ready to fight at any moment.He could sense the chakra of the kyuubi getting out of him.Sitara would smirk before saying "i dont think we can stop it this time..we won't have a choice but to fight it pere" he said giving him a serious look as he let go of shay's hand doing a backflip to get alittle distance
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Shay gasped "I dont feel anything anymore" he got to the 1 tailed form but was still in control even tough he couldnt feel anything not even pain. "What do I do What?" he seemed paniced his teeths now had a sharp aspect has his hairs did fox ears he looked at them "dont hurt me to much" Kyuubi takes control has a smirk take form on Shay face
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Pere sighed. 'Why do I always get caught in fighting things like this?' He let go of Shay's shoulder, walking back. He unlocked his weights and threw them to the side. Once he'd put some distance between him and Shay, he stopped hiding his chakra once more. The black demon formed around him again, much more solid than it had been before. Almost to the point where you could barely see Pere. His chakra was so thick and malignant, that even Sitara could see it without the help of the Sharingan. Dark purple spiraled closely around the black demon, while the slightly lighter purple chakra was moving around restlessly behind him. There was plenty of killing intent to go with the chakra, and this time, it was directed at Shay.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Shay inside "CRAP" inside shay was in pain since he can still see trough is eyes he flinched and tough 'thats not how I will end' Kyuubi emmited a sarcastic laughter "Your friend is suffering how awsome it is.......Will you kill him it would be awsome seen is stomach go out of his body and all the blood switching over isnt it?" kyuubi was now in two tail form "oh my too this kid have a enourmous rage reserve"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:33 pm

"If he dies, you die,fox." Pere replied calmly. "A demon that feeds off of rage is weak... Use your own power. It will always be stronger than taking and using the power of another." He stated this simply, trying to make the Kyuubi mad at him. "In truth, the Shukaku is stronger than you are. It uses its own power, and it doesn't try to feed off of my rage. I tend to get along with him when he's not throwing fits actually. Considering we're both partially insane."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Kyuubi snarled "The one tailed your kidding no seriously" he laughed sacasticly "Obviously Shay wont die at first I didnt want to fight any of you" point Sitara and Pere "I wanted to see how rage full I can make shukaku in a place like this I can admit I didnt chose with all of my mind here I will pobably get killed" he snarled "I am just waiting to see how much time Shay can endure my chakra"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 pm

"Not very long. He's not trained to deal with your chakra, and I don't think he has a very high tolerance to pain. And yes, the Shukaku gives me benefits, but also causes me problems. What benefits do you give?" He questioned Kyuubi, not letting his guard down for a single second.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Kyuubi sighed "My chakra heals but it burns harshly,thanks for the warning about Shay tollerences,but I allready know a little" he pass his hand before his mouth now full of blood" not long effectivly anyways I think I wont fight now its to stupid" the blood swirled around Shay has Shay had control again falling on his knees and both hand on the ground eyes stayed widde and Sharingan has blood started to form a kind of swirling dome around Shay for protection
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Sitara had quickly took off his coat with his scythe in hand,as he knows the kyuubi cannot be trusted.Sitara put his left hand in his pouch grabbing some shuriken but not pulling them out yet."you know kyuubi,you talk and you talk and you talk,but i don't wanna listen to you...i only want shay back,and i wont say it again" he said looking at pere and how his chakra was now stronger than he had ever seen it before.Sitara's scarf would also fall as he was in an attack position.Listening as pere asked questions.He carefully looked over at pere as he didn't let his gaurd down.'this might get ugly real fast...' he thought as he was sweating at the thought.He would then watch as the blood was around shay in a protective manner the same way the sand would protect pere.'interesting...'
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Pere sighed, and the chakra around him disappeared as he hid it again. "Are you alright, Shay?" He sounded somewhat concerned, which would be surprising to the two due to the fact he rarely ever showed emotion. He watched the blood form around the boy, also noting how it mimicked his sand.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:06 pm

he panted "no I dont feel great I dont feel anything" his skin was really pale and he was still panting looking at the ground and the blood simply continued to swirl around Shay "I think I will pass out tell me I didnt kill myself Am I dead?" he was still panting
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Sitara would sigh in relief as he walked up to shay lowering his weapon before reaching his hand out towards shay."time to take you home,you've had a long day" he said while slowly extending his left hand out to him.'good thing..it didn't happen' he was thinking as the thought comforted him."its important i get you back now anyways,i have a mission to go on so ill be heading to the hidden rain village ok" he said yawning then adjusting his scythe to his back."seems there something strange happening over there." he stated as he looked at the eyes of shay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: