Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:29 pm

"It's how I got out of the village. I used the sand around this area to recreated another, almost perfect wall. It had hardened over the years, so I had to punch through it. Not even my father, the Kazekage, knows about this passage way." He chuckled. "So come on, there shouldn't be anyone in here."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 pm

He walks in and look around "Oh mm okay,But at my knowledge there is a new Kazekage" he looked at Pere waiting for his reaction since the passage his dark his eyes turned sharingans showing the little progress he made because one was fully activated the other has 2 tomoe he looked at Pere and wait for him to get further in the tunnel
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Pere froze. "...A new Kazekage?" He sounded like he didn't believe Shay. "If that is true... What happened to the old one?" He turned his head slightly so that he could just see Shay out of the corner of his left eye. His eye seemed cold, really cold. Like he was frozen on the inside as well.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Shay looked at him and bowed in respect sadned he has to tell him the news "Subaku no Gaara died all of my respects Pere" tears in his eyes fealling the gravity of the news and the mental trouble Pere will subbish "I I I am sorry,I have to tell you this" fearing Pere to let Shukaku take the control and probably kill him
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:03 pm

He was silent, eerily silent. His head lowered until his hood completely covered his eyes. All of a sudden, he turned and left, drawing one of his two swords. He was holding the sword in an odd way and the sand kept trying to make him drop his sword. Each time sand from the desert rose up and grabbed his hand, he simply wrenched it away from the offending source.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Shay followed him silent knowing the danger that it can be to follow Pere but he doesnt care he dont want to let Pere alone or to be alone he look concerned and didnt want to say a word knowing that any word could be offencisive or could make Pere angry so he prefered to say really silent to keep the eeri ambience and didnt want to make Pere mind go off this knowing that it would only be worse
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Inside of his mind, Pere was torturing himself with his thoughts. "It's all my fault..." "If I had been stronger..." "If I hadn't left..." "THEY'D ALL BE ALIVE!" On that last thought, he tried to stab through his stomach with his drawn dual sword. The sand thwarted his attempt however, catching the sword and knocking it out of his hand. It had also wrapped around his other sword so that he couldn't draw it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Shay stayed dead silent not wanting to blow Pere reflections momments not wanting to say anything but noticed he tried to suicide.Shay allready tried to but miserably failed,he looked at Pere with compation but knows it wont change anything so prefer to look only without acting he new that Pere couldnt do nothing
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:23 pm

He abruptly turned to Shay. One eye had already turned to the Shukaku's and sand had started to form over his face. "Kill me." He stated simply, as if it were the easiest thing in the world. "Kill me, and I don't care if you collect the bounty or not. Just make sure I'm dead. I won't stop you."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Shay looked at him and let Nix do this cause he couldnt Shay looked at him and is mouth opened "dont do this to yourself" he slaps Pere "Wake up Gaara didnt get killed he died naturally and by the same fact I understand what you feel okay my whole familly is dead the only left are threators and I live with it so I know I am not in a position to put you in your place but IT ISNT YOUR FAULT okay I wasnt abble to stop Itachi as you couldnt stop the one who killed your relatives okay dont let Shukaku do this this this isnt you wake up"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 pm

"You weren't there when your family was killed." He hissed. Then he turned, starting to walk again. "Fine then. I'll let Obito kill me." He took off his other dual sword, dropping it in the sand. That would be extremely surprising to anyone who knew him. He treasured his swords, as they were the last gift he got from his brother and sister. Now he was leaving them in the sand.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Shay took the swords and attached them on his back trowing a kunai at Pere "Well then I prefer doing it myself" he jumped infront of Pere an took his wip wrapping it around Pere neck "You are sure you want me to do this?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yeah. I won't attack, but the sand will defend." He replied as the sand caught the kunai and forced the whip off of his neck. "I can't help that my sand defends automatically." He grimaced. "I don't even care if it's a quick death. I barely even feel pain anymore." He growled lowly to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Shay felt a little sad for him but didnt know how to put the sand of so he he used a clone technique so he had to him took a kunai out of his pockets and trowed them each side of Pere after wards he makes the water jutsu Sitara learned him on the sand that protect Pere and take one of Pere sword to stab Pere emotionless
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:56 pm

"Kid... Killing me in a desert won't be as easy as anywhere else. Not only does my sand protect me, but the desert's sand protects me as well. You'll have to try harder..." He sighed, watching as the sand from his surrounding blocked each of Shay's attacks. "If you don't want to kill me, then I can go walk into one of the villages that hate my guts."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Shay looked at Pere and sighed "Okay then lets walk into a village that hates both of us if I have no one that I understand and that understand me then my life doesnt worth it either and for my familly or friends it wont pain anyone if I die so lets walk in Konoha and get our asses kicked if you really want that"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 am

"No offense, but your village is weak." He spat. "I personally, hate your village. They did nothing to help eight years ago." He seemed to be calming down, as the sand that had been covering his face started to dissolve, and his eye began to lighten back to its normal white with a green iris.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Dont you think I hate Konoha too" he starts to get pissed of "THIS DAMNED VILLAGE RUINED MY FREAKING DAMNED CHILDHOOD POURISHED MY CLAN REPUTATION ORDERED ON OF MY COUSINS TO KILL THE UCHIHA CLAN AND MY FREAKING FATHERS A S RANK CRIMINAL THAT WANT TO TAKE ALL OF THE TAILED BEASTS" he gulped realised that he said that Obito was is father like that
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 am

"What... The hell?! Your father is OBITO?!" Pere seemed really pissed now, which made the sand around them rise to create a large ridge around them. Either that, or they were sinking. "Those swords, give them to me before I rip your head off with my bare hands."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 am

he trows the swords at him and slowly starts to step back reallly scared of the rest of he doesnt know what is going to happen but he knows it eont be good so he continues to step toward Suna maybe safer he is scared
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 am

He caught the swords easily, hanging them back at his waist. He glared at Shay, having stopped hiding his chakra now. It was monstrous, and a black mass seemed to take the partial form of a demon around him. The rest of the chakra streaming from him was a dark purple, and carried along with it an incredibly strong bloodlust. The desert around them seemed to grow incredibly cold all of a sudden. It was enough to make any Genin, and even Chuunin freeze in their tracks. He'd even seen Genin simply faint, or even kill themselves from this.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 am

Shay eyes were normal but by the shock of stress they turned Sharingan now both fully activated he look at Pere chalra honesly scared but continued looking at him "so your like everyone else hating me because of my familly" he mumbled that under his breath and seem pretty mad he was descived that Pere judged him for his familly
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

"I don't hate you. I'm just pissed off that Obito would threaten his own son like he is." He growled lowly. "If I had wanted you dead, your head would be rolling right now, Shay." He didn't growl this, rather, he stated it. He glared at the ANBU that had sensed his chakra and come to try to kill him.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Shay almost falled down in relief eyes still sharingan he didnt realise his Sharingan was fully active his heart was beating fast and he looked at him eyes tearing but he doesnt want to cry he take it as a sign of weakness and he looked at Pere almost completly please even if his chakra was scaring him of a little but he kept tranquil knowing that Pere wont hurt him he doesnt fear his chakra anymore
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:10 am

As the ANBU neared him, he looked at Shay. "Run." Was all he said before dashing off at a quick speed, easily puting distance between himself and the ANBU. Pere looked back at Shay, to make sure he was following. He also hid his chakra and created a sand wall between them and the ANBU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: