Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

A curious teen wanting to see new things Empty
PostSubject: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Shay didnt obey to Sitara orders he prefered to see new things this had been influenced by Nix but still he hoped to find a familliar face he had been walking for hours and now completly out of water maybe is he about to faint he hope to not encounter someone like Obito on the way but he continues to walk
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:53 pm

A cough sounded behind the boy. "Wandering a desert without water? Very foolish." Pere was sitting on a small platform made out of sand, so he was eye level with Shay. "I'm sure Sitara didn't send you out here alone like this. Why did you leave, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Shay mumble "Nix" he sighed "and he didnt permish me to bring any water wich is idiotic......and Hi" he looked up "No Sitara didnt send me here........and I completly got of board because of Nix" Nix replied "It isnt my fault if you are easy to manipulate.....idiot" he looked up at Pere "I see you are in you environement"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 pm

"Here." Pere tossed him a bottle of water. "Next time, make sure you bring some. And avoid the Land of Iron. I'm sure you'll avoid Konoha as well." He sighed. "You know, you're lucky I injured Obito during our last spar. Otherwise, he'd be looking for you and the rest of the Jinchuriki." He frowned at the boy. "Who is this Nix kid?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

he drinks the bottle "Thanks" he sighed "Nix is my alt personality" Nix giggled "I will present myself Shay I am Nix Uchiha" Nix says familly name without problems compared to Shay who hates to tell is familly name Shay mumbled "He forced me he wanted to see Obito for a reson that he refuse to tell" he groaned
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm

"Nix, with you being the Kyuubi's jinchuriki, Obito would probably seal you inside of a scroll or chain you up with chakra absorbing chains. That's how he treated me until he put this seal on me. He wouldn't train you, nor would you get any stronger. You'd be left in a cell, or inside of a scroll, and barely fed to keep your chakra low." He deadpanned. It was obvious he was not joking. "He would leave you like that until he got all nine jinchuriki, an then he'd kill us. One after another. I'd be first, you'd be last. You would have to listen to the screams of each of your fellow jinchuriki until it was your turn to die."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Nix smiled "Charming" Shay took control "holy freaking shit are you crazed Nix I think I need a mental treatment before I start strangling myself so you dont go there" Shay looked dead serious and a little furious at Nix "By the way where the heck am I?" Nix didnt let him the time to know where he was and was quite playing the stupid asshole with Shay
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

"I personally will knock you out and take you back to Sitara or V if you continue to seek Obito out. He is injured right now, and he would lash out even at me if I didn't let him know I was in the same room as he was." He sighed. Taking out one of his swords, Pere spun it and tested its balance without looking away from the boy infront of him.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm

"Ouch I prefer not getting knoked off" he looked at him and the sword swirling near his nose and slowly step back not wanting to get bitch slapped by a sword he looked at Pere still considering him has supperior Shay was in control so his actions were more coherent and smart even if Nix knows more then Shay in taijutsu it doesnt mean that he is more smart
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

"Exactly." He stopped the sword where it was pointing directly at the boy's face. "So do not seek Obito out, for I won't be able to save you once he captures you." He flipped the sword back by his fingertips, putting the weapon back in its sheath without moving his hand. He then move his arm to rest on his raised knee, letting Shay have a glimpse of the knives just inside of his sleeve, as well as making three hidden knives stick out of three small slits in the top layer of the forearm of his cloak. They were obviously for defense, as it would be hard to attack someone with that arm position.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Shay gulped "I wont bother you,Where were you going?" curiously he looked at him and Nix said "what and idiotic question Shay......"Shay completly ingnore Nix "You have many weapons dont you,I know I better not piss you off here anyways it would be really stupid because my life would be really short........"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 pm

"I have over thirty knives on me at any given time. At least half of those are poisoned, and a third of them are serrated. I always have my dual swords on me, as well as my sand. I wear weights constantly, and add more weight to each of the four every time I feel they are becoming too light. And yes. Pissing me off in a desert is the worst thing you could do." He didn't mention the fact that he had an extremely high tolerance to pain due to the physical and mental torture he had been through since he had left Suna.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Shay looked a little shocked "Oh" he look at him "Are you allowed to enter Suna or you would get attacked by ANBU and since I am a Konoha rogue am I welcomed in other villages like Suna?"he was curious and didnt tough about the consequence of leaving the leaf village to be a Kirikagure even tough he allready feared Sitara reaction to his little exploration
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm

"You've not made a name for yourself yet, so you'd probably be able to get away with being a merchant. As for me, I've not been back in Suna since I left... I have been close enough to it to see the gates though." His voice had a hint of sadness in it, as if he wanted to go back for some reason. However, his face and eyes stayed blank.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

"Would you want to show me around then......" he seemed rather curious about Suna but felt the little sadness in Pere voice knowing that this question may have negative repercutions (omg faults) he looked at Pere wanting to see Suna more and get to know Pere better.Pere allready knew Shay past So Shay was curious to learn his
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:10 pm

"Sure... There's something I need to do anyway." He sighed, standing up as the sand he'd been sitting on dissolved away. "Follow me." He pulled his hood up, straightening his arm so that the knives slid back into their hiding places inside his sleeve. Then he started walking in one direction, seeming to know exactly how to get to Sunagakure through the desert.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Shay followed behind him really bad to walk in sand unused to it he walked even tough he fell several times slidding and is eyes turned sharingan due to piss off of falling down now one of is sharingans was activated and the other one add 2 tomoe he felt the change but shook his head and concentrated his chakra on his feets like he did on water and walked normaly on the sand eyes didnt change normal due to his impatience
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Pere chuckled when Shay fell. "Come on, it's not that hard to walk on sand." He seemed to be even more comfortable walking in the desert than the forest, as he normally does. "It's no different than walking on dead leaves you know..." He became unnaturally quiet as the entrance to Suna became visible. He also became slower as he walked, almost as if he didn't want to go back.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Shay followed him and eyes turned to green color again "Sorry I am just really bad on sand......." he followed him closely realising he slowed down because he is now beside him "Are you okay?" he realise how Pere should feel bad now.Shay allready seemed to matured he is more mature and consient even toughhe is still week....for a kid his age
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 pm

He stopped completely, looking down. "Yeah..." There was a pause before the redhead coninued speaking. "It's just, I haven't even visited my brother and sister's graves since I left." He sounded truly remorseful. "And I don't know how I'll react to being any closer to Sunagakure..." He sighed. "The reason I haven't gone back yet... It's not because I can't back in... It's because I'm ashamed for letting my brother and sister die, then abandoning my father."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Shay looked at him a little concerned not wanting to put a comment that would ruin is reputation with Pere if he has one (lol Red head super adjective)"I am sure getting in will just help you too feel better about it..........I am sorry if I sound weird and unexperimented on deaths but my close familly members are dead too....due to the Uchiha masacre anyways if you dont want to go in I dont force you"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 pm

"No, I need to go pay my respects. I left the day after they were killed...Thank you for understanding though." He looked up, at Shay, and smiled slightly. It wasn't one of the smirks, or even one of the cruel smiles that would occasionally cross his face. It was a genuine, friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Shay nodded and smiled back at him in a true smile who showed is compation for Pere.he seemed to asume himself more too his uchiha blood start to hit making him a little more confient,not worrying to insult and proud of his bloodline and vangeance thirsty but he is still a good person wich removed his bad side wich mean:His split personality problem and his familly name
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Pere started walking again, walking straight towards the entrance of the village. As they got closer, he turned abruptly to the left and walked along the wall. He seemed to be looking for something. He came to an irregularity in the wall, pushing the sleeve of his cloak up to reveal the tattoos and the seal on his arm. He pulled his arm back, then slammed his fist into the wall. It cracked, and he had to punch it again before it crumbled to reveal a small hidden passage. He shook his hand, which had apparently suffered some slight injury.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Shay looked "Wow" he looked at Pere "passage" he stood beside Pere a little amased that theres a passage and notice his sightly injured and just sigh knowing that a wound like this doesnt affect Pere and look at Pere knowing that he will enter but not sure if he should follow him or wait outside a little worried of what await him inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: