Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

A curious teen wanting to see new things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:15 am

Shay followed Pere in suprise "did he just try to kill You??????" he was still a little shocked and he realised his Sharingans are fully activated "shit I was stressed enought for that" his heart was going of norm fast because of exitment fear adrenaline started to hit to but he simply ran after Pere hoping that ANBU wouldnt catch up on them
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:19 am

"I'm an S-Class criminal who's killed hundreds of people. It's normal for me." He replied casually. "Good job on mastering he Sharingan by the way..." He glanced over his shoulder at the boy. "You should beable to use genjustu somewhat well now.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:24 am

"Sweet" he rolled his eyes "I didnt even notice until now wich is suprising" be sighed and continued to run after Pere "the main problem his there is no one to tell me how to use it properly since I am neglected by my only parent alive......" he was dead serious and it was obvious that he hated to talk with Obito
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:32 am

"True.. But you can learn by trial and error, much like how I did for the first two years I was a rouge." He slowed to a stop. "...I never even knew Obito had a son..." He sighed. "It would suck to have a dad like him. Especially if you were a Jinchuriki..."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 am

Shay looked at him "You cant even know...." he looked at Pere "he was a great dad until I realise what he was doing was wrong and then I was different I didnt know why but I knew it...." his face was plain showing no emotion on that because most of it would be rage "I hate my freaking dad thats awfull to say but it isnt a problem for me to say it,and he doesnt talk about me really much or never"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 am

"He never talks about you. He never talks at all." Pere looked at Shay. "I understand. It would be hard not to hate someone like your father. Does he know you're a Jinchuriki?" He was quiet for a few seconds. "And how the hell did you get red hair?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am

Shay giggled and went back serious "Oh he knows it,beleive and its ticking him off,My mom is an Uzumaki thats why my hairs are red......." he looked at Pere eyes turned normal "Its pretty weird I know but after time people get use to stare my tomato red hairs" he laughed
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:43 am

"So shouldn't you have the Rinnegan with the mixed blood? Odd..." He paused. "My hair used to be literally the exact same color of blood. It was one of the reasons I was given the nickname 'The Blood Demon of the Sand'. I'll leave you to guess the other reasons..." He smirked slightly. "Now my hair resembles the color of fire from all the sun I get."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 am

"Yes I should but not a birth......Rinnegan get devloped I will probebly never get it tough..........sweet nickname by the way...........really qualiticative" soft giggled "Now I have the proof that pissing you off in desert is a rather bad idea........really bad idea actually I think I should never piss you of here.So now I give you a nickname" he giggle "I warn you it may be bad"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:52 am

"I see then... It only gives you a chance to grow stronger on your own though." He paused for a few seconds. "I have alot of names and alot of nicknames, I'm sure another wouldn't hurt." He sat down on a rock, seeming to listen.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 pm

"I seriously dont know how to call you....." he giggled "I think I will just call you by your name,I had nicknames in Konoha but it wasnt friendly it was just offencive and pretty lame also quite weird since of my split personalities problem it was quite a problem" Shay looked at him now that you know Obito is his father you can see he looks a little like him just cut hairs shorter and die them black and you have obito junior
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

"That's fine as well... You know, now that I look at you, you look a lot like Obito..." He sighed, standing up again. "Let's go, you need to get back to your village before Sitara finds out you're gone. I have a feeling you'll be punished if he does."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:06 pm

he looked at Pere unamused "That wasnt nessecary like comment seriously" he looked at Pere "Oh I know I will get punished and I know Sitara probably allready noticed.....and dont even think about making me wear goggles okay Kakashi allready tried and I didnt appreciate"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:12 pm

"Just making the observation..." He chuckled. "And I'm not going to make you wear goggles kid." He started walking again. While walking, Pere was spinning a pitch black knife around his finger. It had the appearance of being carved from obsidian as the light reflected off of it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 pm

he looked at him sighing relief "I am just making you realise that your only a year older then me Pere" he smiled a little and walked behind Pere and put his hood on if he dont want to be burned by the hard sun.he took a little sand in one of his hands not fearing that Pere would hurt him he doesnt fear the sand to jumps on his face and rip it off all of it.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"Yes, I know. Though, compared to my power, you're much more immature than I." He stated. "Several genin of your age have fought me. And all I did was knock them out so that I didn't have to kill them..." He sighed, popping his injured wrist.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Shay looked at him "Power doesnt define age" he giggle "And the difference between me and you is that I didnt get train you did" he looked at him "And compared to several guenin my age I wouldnt even tried to attack I am to scaredy for that....."
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 pm

"I was trained, yes. Very harshly in fact. The bandages wrapped around my chest, stomach, and back hide many scars that are a result from various things. These include torture, fights, training, and... Attempted suicide." He sighed. "I've been through Tsukuyomi as well. Which is why I'm partially insane... The Shukaku doesn't help either."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Shay looked serious now "Obviously Tsukuyomi obviously you were took by my dad dont you think I didnt subbish that one,but I admit Shukaku should not help your cause I am mentaly unstable but I dont know if I can consider myself has insane......arg my head ache just imagining the Tsukuyomi again"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"I didn't say a word, or even make a sound when he tortured me. It really did make him mad..." He chuckled. "I think it'd scare you if I described it, so I'll leave that subject alone." He stopped spinning the knife and put it away. Then he folded his arms as he walked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"I prefer not ear more" he looked serious again "I dont want to ate my dad even worse" he looked at Pere "Its frustrating to see your dad give more attention to tailed beast then on you" he sighed as he walked beside Pere eyes sharingan just trying to get used to it "Oh thats weird I love it"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:04 pm

"I thought you wouldn't... And yes, I supposed it would be, wouldn't it?" He sighed, looking at Shay. "You mastered your sharingan rather quickly... And what do you love?" He sounded somewhat curious.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Shay looked at him "beeing able to tell I am not a "false" member of my clan I basacly love my eyes......." he sighed "You chakra scared me so much I am sure someone who has a week heart would of do a heart crisis.......you basicly scared me to hell dude....but I dont fear that anymore since I know you wont hurt me"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:15 pm

"Yeah. My chakra has made many genin and chuunin simply pass out, or even kill themselves. Jounin call back up, then attack me even though their reflexes are slowed by fear. ANBU and Kage simply turn and attack me without any fear. That's why I hide my chakra now, because I don't like drawing unnecessary attention... When people see the demonic black chakra around me, it scares them even more... So you've got to have somesort of bravery in you, or you wouldn't have been able to stand that close to me in that circumstance."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:36 pm

"I have one word:Adrenaline.Its the only reason why I stayed still and I sorta had a feeling you wonldnt hurt me even if I got a little lets say creeped out........but I was in a really bad position to faint so I didnt want to" he had a incredible control of his body to say he 'didnt want to faint' and that he didnt by is own will "Do you ever had a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious teen wanting to see new things   A curious teen wanting to see new things - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious teen wanting to see new things
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto worlds :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure :: Desert outside of sunagakure-
Jump to: