Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

Fire technique practice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

"Ignore it." Pere cut in, noticing the indecision on the boy's face. "The Kyuubi is the Bijuu that has the most hatred. It will feed off off your hatred and try to control you. It's best if you ignore it as best as you can, or even forget your hatred." He explained quietly. "Mine simply try's to control me when I sleep, so it's not a constant thing. Only when I'm tired." He sighed, standing up.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Shay smiled at them "okay I will go with you guys" he seem rather happy because he wat to forget his mean team and idiotic sensei who doesnt seem to epreciate Shay at all "I dont hate people I dont appreciate beeind with them" he sighed he got used to the others "It would be cool to know your names,even if I feel intimidated around Kage level ninja"he giggled embarassed
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:23 pm

"Sabaku no Pere, son of the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara." He replied almost automatically. He had been well practiced in introducing himself formally when he still lived in Sunagakure, and he kept the habit."Nice to meet you..." The statement was also practiced, but it was barely noticeable.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:37 pm

he noticed that pere said that a couple of times because of the automatic he look at him and bow "Pleasure to meet you Pere"Shay seemed happy to meet people who dont want to hurt his feelings like usual since people are normally irespectfull to him or just rude.....he is less ashamed about showing his clan marks but still fear mom reaction who says THOSE EYES ARE CURSED each time dad uses his sharingans and Shay shivered at the idea of mom reation
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:45 pm

"im sitara sakamoto,mizukage of the mist" he said standing on his hands very well balanced.He then stood on one hand leaning side to side at a slow pace.'you no we cant trust the kyuubi..he will kill you,this boy cannot control his power' isobu told him.'glad your giving advice now shut the hell up' sitara replied."i could show you some taijutsu and im sure pere is dying to teach you some katon" he said hyer activly as usual
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Shay blinked several times "um yes okay thank you" he bowed at both "But I dont think my sensei will appreaciate me learning things" he sighed deeply discouraged by sensei who is doing clan racism.....and discrimination to jinkurikies.....he looked at Pere and at Sitara seen them like heros since they are Kage leveled and Sitara a kage he does know the other villages due to academie classes but he never tought he would meet Kages
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 pm

"Your sensei should not control what you learn and train in. Honestly, I trained in whatever I could whenever I could when I was younger..." He sighed. "I actually do know some high level Katon jutsu, but I've heard that children of the Uchiha learn Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu, have you mastered that yet?" He ignored what the Shukaku was yelling at him, instead trying to seem friendly. "To tell you the truth, I spend a lot of my time training, and I've created some of my own jutsu that I could teach you later if you wanted..."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Shay looked at him with widde eyes "thanks and no since no one wanted to learn me to teach me anything wich is mean........I only know really basic stuff" he seem a little ashamed of his bad luck with social facility wich made him a little forgoten
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Sitara sighed."screw your sensei,there are people who care waaaay more then your sensei trust me" he said as he pushed himself up then landing on his feet."oh pere you shoukd teach him that thing where you light yourself on fire" he told pere.he was still feeling bored so he got out a kunai and started chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:21 pm

his eyes got widde "He lights himself on fire" little scared "I am not sure I want to light myself up"creeped out "but I could burn the stupid kids who ruined my academie days" his uchiha blood seem to influence his way of thinking......also the Kyuubi who seem to try to influence the kid in a way that is bloodline accept the vangeance way.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Sitara stopped for a moment,"is it the kyuubi or your uchiha blood that makes you so hateful" he said looking at shay."Just because your getting taught some ninjutsu doesnt mean go off burning kids,unless you wanna end up in a cell" he said going back to chewing his kunai."you dont see me drowning everyone i dont like,for example we just met,so i really dont like you but your on my good side" he said jokingly as always.He then chewed the blade of his kunai until it got really dull and useless."aww the sharpness is gone" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

"Sitara, that's an incredibly complex jutsu to use. If you don't have good chakra control, you could lose control of the flames and severly injure yourself." He said seriously. "But I can still show you the jutsu if you want to see it Shay." He offered calmly. "And yeah, I don't kill everyone I don't like even though I'm already a rouge."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Shay giggle"I accidently killed a bird and I cried so I am totally harmless kind of person"he giggled softly showing that it was kidding and he tripped total face plank and he mumble "Tired of freaking tripping" he stood up normally a fall like this would of make someone bleed but not sign of blood seem to be on Shay and he seem to not care at all
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Sitara looked at pere."oh stop being that way,you should know i take nothing seriously by now pere" he said smiling."im sure he could handle it" he said laughing to himself."well im off to my office,have things to attend to." he said."If you decide on anything shay,you have permission to enter my village,as do you mr.raikage,and pere we've been over this." he said pulling out a scroll labeled water.He opened up the scroll and dropped it to the ground.He then placed one foot on it and formed a handseal as a puddle of water surrounded his feet.He jumped over to the spot his scarf fell and picked it up,then jumping back into the puddle of water."well im outta here." he said then forming another handseal as he began to sink into what seemed like a small puddle of water.He gave a wave as he sunk down until he was completely gone.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

"Did he just vannish?" *look infront of him with suprise* "Oh wow thats amazing how did he do that"*look around trying to see if it isnt a dirty trick and take out his wip and descided to hit a training dummy with it he is rather good and fast moving around the training dummy.the poor dummy wont have a long life.............
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

V sighed. It was time for him to go as well. Shay was too young and naive. But someday... perhaps in a few years, he'll be useful to him and seek him out. "I'm leaving as well," he said. In truth, he had wanted to confront the Hokage for the same reason as said when he was masquearding as a rouge. He walked out of the scene....
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 pm

"He did." Pere made sure to avoid any water. He looked at Shay. "So, you wanted to see the jutsu I created?" He asked after a few seconds. He watched Shay practice with his weapons. 'Hmm... He's rather good... He's fast too.' He listened V walk away. "Goodbye, Raikage. We might meet again soon."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Shay stoped training with wip and look at Pere "If it doesnt bother you I would actually appreciate" he seem rather happy that someone care for him not used to get ask if want to see a jutsu exept from camarades he looked at pere attentivly he seemed more mature now that he thrust Pere and the others the only obe he doesnt thrust yet is V
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:30 pm

"Not at all. Let me take my cloak off, I don't want to burn this one." He nodded towards Shay, then took his sand gourd and his swords off and lay them underneath a tree. Then he too his black cloak off, folded it neatly, and placed it next to them. His chest was covered with white bandages, while the black shorts he was wearing were plain and had no pockets in them. "Now, I'd watch out." He began to form handsigns, slow enough for Shay to see each one.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Shay eyes turned sharingan so he couldd anylise better has he take the gravity of the technique seen him removing all of his weapons he is still isnt used to the presence of the of the sharingan but he seem to be interested at what Pere do he played with his wip with one of his hands and the other one is in hooddy pocket he got suprised at the number of bandages Pere weared even if he isnt really older then him we could see the difference but one thing was weird with Shay it isnt the 9 tail
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:48 pm

"The bandages are from my incredibly harsh training. They hide the scars..." He spoke, knowing Shay was going to wonder about them. He finished the handsigns with the tiger symbol. "Fire Style: Flaming Fists." His fists and forearms began to glow, before they burst into blue and white flames. The flames were incredibly hot, but due to extreme control of chakra, they hovered just over his skin without burning a single hair.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Shay got widde eyes at the way Pere controled his chakra he looked at pere with a little suprise and he turned back serious "You trained since when? you seem advenced for someone your age...." he looked serious to serious for the kid you saw about an our ago........what happened its a complete mystery but he looked down and back at pere
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"Since I was given the Shukaku at the age of four. I'd move away from the training dummies if I were you." He got into a Taijutsu stance, which was odd due to the fact he was using Ninjutstu. "I had no choice, even though I was a pacifist back then. I was a child prodigy."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Shay looked at him "My memories got erassed,people was expecting someone else from me.........thats why I forgot alot of simple things thats why I dont know things a ninja of my age would and thats why my teacher is refusing to tell me what he allready tought me once........people dont like me for a reason they refused to tell me its v=boring you know"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 pm

He sighed. "Someone would have a very hard time trying to erase my memories." Suddenly, he punched at one of the training dummies, sending a small fireball at it that exploded when it hit it, enveloping it in blue and white flames. "As I said, I would move away from the dummies when I'm training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next