Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
V

V

Fire technique practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:56 pm

"Indeed, my face is on your little hitlist. But as you can see, I'm wearing a mask. Part of my 'covering my tracks' strategy. Therefore, you will not be able to turn my bloody corpse to those shady bounty-holes.... until ya kill me and rip it off." Time was being wasted. V's eyes, which were glowing blue because of his mask, hovered towards the white-haired beauty.

"You there. Yes, you..... do you know where the Hokage is?"

V's head abruptly turned towards Pere. Now he knew what was going on. A lone Suna ninja, and one who is of "royalty", would not be all the way out here in Konoha unless he had left the village... without permission. He chuckled. "Hahaha..... everyone knows your father, no? He is very famous, is he not? Ohhh, welll then.... you must have left home. Yes, I see from that gourd that you have your hands on, that you must be a Jinchuriki. Not a Jinchuriki of the Sand. Or a Jinchuriki of anywhere else. Just a.... Jinchuriki".

"If you wish to run away, like you did from your home, then do so. I, however, do not need to hide from anything. Hiding from something means that I'm fearful of being discovered. But I have no such fear, because no hunter that comes after me will best me in life or death."

V had a smile about him inside his mask. He was pleased with himself. Often, his hostility and distrust to others has leviated him from his stress at work. Now, he felt completely relieved, and in the moment, like his time on the battlefield...
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:04 pm

His eyes hardened, and he visibly stiffened. "...My reason for leaving the village is none of your concern. I'm not afraid of anything either. I do not run away." The hand inside of his cloak gripped three poisoned knives between the fingers. "I'd suggest you change the subject before I change my mind in not killing you." He was dead serious. His voice dripped venom and promise of death, and sand had already begun swirling around him rapidly, creating a small wind that blew the cloak partially open and revealed white bandages on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:15 am

Sitara seen how serious pere was.he then looked at the unknown man and simply said"you know what i think..you talk to much..leave the boy alone geez weirdo".he said actually defending pere as his hand got tighter around his scythe."you want a lesson? then take it from me the mizukage...shut it why dont ya" he said not blinking an eye at the man then looking at pere."my offer i made always stands" he told pere then smiling
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:09 pm

V sighed. Without a doubt, his actions, intentional or not, have provoked them to draw their swords and bare their fangs. The killing intent would not do good here. He'd attract too much attention. He let out a light laugh, and raised his hands above his shoulders. "At ease."

V took off his hood and removed his mask, to reveal a man in his 30s; a rather young face with some facial hair as well as dark hair and eyes. "Alright. I'm done jesting around. ladies and gentlemen, I am the Raikage. V. Yes, that is my name. Surely, all of you know me by now." V placed his mask in his robe. "Sorry that I ticked you off, Lady Mizukage. You, too, of course.... Mr. Rouge. I think we all know that if we fight here to the death, none of us will come out of here unscatched."
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Pere sighed and the sand swirled to a stop. His face once again became an emotionless mask, and his grip on the three knives loosened. "Forgive me for my outburst... It was out of place." He nodded at Sitara. "I know, and I thank you for that." With that he replaced the knives in their hidden pocket inside of his cloak and fixed he front so that the bandages were not showing. He leaned back against the tree again, pulling the hood up so that a dark shadow hid his face. "You're correct... None of us would come out of that battle without serious wounds..."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 am

Sitara looked at V."hmm..pleased to meet you mr.raikage...by the way..im 17...17 year old boy" he said smiling."my name is sitara sakamoto the mizukage of the mist" he said while releasing the tight grip of his scythe and then letting his arms rest at his side.He walked up to the V."fighting would do us no good but i guess you have no bad intentions"he said calmly.He then got out a shuriken and went to twirling it on his finger playfully.'wow the raikage..interesting' he said.Rubbin his head he walked back over to pere and sat next to him,crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:02 am

Pere had sat down as well. He was keeping his head down and was leaning against the tree. 'The Raikage... I should have known...' He became unnaturally quiet as his thoughts drifted to memories of the reason he had left his village. He subconsciously drew his dual swords an began sharpening them as he thought. The dark shadow from the hood he was wearing his his dulled eyes and blank face, making it look like he was acting normally and simply sharpening his swords.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:27 pm

Sitara slightly elbowed pere."aw lighten up alittle" he said to pere trying to get his attention."ya know you dont have to hide under your hood all the time" he said,as he spun the shuriken around his finger faster and faster unitl he got bored with it.He then threw it on the ground.He reached into his back pouch and pulled out a small and round conainer filled with soap contents,and a pipe.He set the container next to him and started blowing into the pipe and watched as the bubbles flew around."i love bubbles..this is what i do...wonder if i could turn them into jutsu..." he started mumbling to himself
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm

V let out a smile, although to those who knew him quite well (which only a few do), it looked more like a sneer. He sat down, just 7 meters across from where Sitara and Pere were sitting. And just simply looked around his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Pere flinched when he was elbowed. "...I was thinking. And not many people like to see how much I look like my father... It seems to make them nervous for some reason..." He sighed, looking down at the sword again. He ran his finger down the sharpened edge of the blade. It sliced easily and cleanly through the sand armor, even cutting his finger slightly. He payed no mind to the small wound and sheathed his dual swords and drew a pitch black knife, flipping it and catching it by the tip of the blade, then flipping it and continuing this pattern. He pulled his hood off with his other hand and looked at V before he closed his eyes, making them look black from the shadows around them.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Sitara continued to blow bubbles remembering if he had learned anything when he was little.'i remember my bubble style' he thought to himself thinking.He then started to yawn which means he was sleepy.With all the bubbles slowly falling to the ground creating a peaceful atomsphere.He slowly started drifting into sleep leaning his head over on pere.What sitara didnt realize is he had created a genjutsu he had forgotten about using the bubbles and used it on himself to go to sleep."i think i need a na...".He had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Pere froze, opening his eyes as the knife fell to the ground and embedded itself in the stone. He looked at Sitara out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't used to anyone being within a limited space unless they were fighting him, and he certainly wasn't used to someone sleeping on him. He didn't move though, as he considered Sitara a friend. As he continued to think, he noticed something about the Mizukage. 'Now that I think about it... He acts a lot like Daichi... Maybe that's why I tolerate him...' He shook his head, looking up at the sky. 'Don't even go there. You're emotionless now, you have to get revenge, and emotions will simply hold you back. Only after you get revenge...' He sighed, looking at the sleeping boy again. 'And this guy's supposed to be older than me?'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:15 pm

*Shay was getting to the training ground hoping to see someone the wont make fun of him again tired of been made fun off he kick rocks in his ways....he seem rather tired he looked in the fence seen people and hide behind a tree scared of people and thinks {People I hate people they all give me THE STARE}
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Pere sensed an unfamiliar chakra, but he wasn't intimidated as he quickly determined it belonged to a genin not much younger than himself. He sighed, closing his eyes again. "Come out kid... I know you're there." He yanked his black knife out of the ground and put it away so it wouldn't scare the kid. He waited for a response from the young ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Sitara woke up opening his eyes to the voice of pere.He then sat up straight still sleepy wondering what was going on.He yawned as he noticed the child no to far from them."who's that over there" he said.Even though he couldnt see the person.'i sense something strange nearby' isobu told him in his mind.'do you ever stop being creepy isobu now shut it' he told isubo.and simple stared off in the direction of the child.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

*Shay let out a nervous Hi and nervously looked at the stranger and shivers at the idea of been made fun of having the famous THE STARE he was talking about he get beside the tree and nervously look at the stranger feer in his eyes his clan sign hiden by his crossed arms he is still trembling*
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 pm

V just looked at the two having their own conversation. When the Mizukage fell asleep, a crafty thought came to V's mind. As the Raikage, he could kill Sitara right there. Completely vulnerable. Although it seemed that he was friends with Pere, so he'd probably not be able to touch him before he wakes up. So naive.... he thought. But he won't do it. There's simply no profit and benefit to it.

V looked at the kid that was hiding behind the tree. He looked at him. Not a stare, but a glance of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Pere, having felt the killing intent from V, raised his guard considerably. He glanced at the Raikage again, his eyes cold and calculating. "Don't even try." With that warning, he looked back at the kid. "Got a name?" His face was blank, but his eyes dropped the hostile glare he'd just given V, and remained blank. He could feel the Shukaku trying to say something, but he simply ignored it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:35 pm

*tremble feeling murder tought* Um uh *shy* I am uh Shay and my family say I dont deserve to say my familly name so I wont *shivers and various stares and glare feeling unconfortable in those kind of situations* Um I am not welcomed here arent I I I I I will just leave if I am not
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

After thinking for some time, Pere questioned the boy yet again. "Family name? What would that be, hmm?" He leaned back against the tree, ignoring the sharp pain from his shoulder blade. While he waited for a reply, he simply observed the genin's appearance. 'He's obviously not sure of himself... He must either be weak, or there must be something he's hiding...'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:51 pm

*he became a little more asured* I am Shay Uchiha................*he look at Pere hoping he wouldnt judge him for his familly name and for his look since he doesnt look like an Uchiha.He uncross his arms revealing his uchiha clan mark on his hoddy he seemed more confient but still a little shy* I I I I I am sorry
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:59 pm

'Uchiha... Interesting.' He nodded slightly. "I see... My name is Sabaku no Pere." He introduced himself politely, but it sounded mechanical, like it had been practiced. "You came to train, correct?" He could tell the Genin felt like he was being judged. He also knew what it felt like, to carry an important title. Being the firstborn son of the Fifth Kazekage wasn't very fun.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 pm

he nodded a little "You arent from here arent you your familly name is a little exotic in my ears....."He step back fearing his reaction he isnt used to be with people since people usually look at him in a weird way he isnt really strong but he is fast he didnt awaken the sharingan yet wich make him a little weak for an uchiha of his age.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

"No, I am not from here... I also do not care to explain right now. I've already explained it to Sitara, and the Raikage really just figured it out on his own. You can ask one of them if you're really curious of me." He looked at Sitara, who hadn't spoken in awhile. "Now you're acting like me, Sitara." He joked slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Sitara yawned as he stood up,Then taking a step forward.He would then suddenly appear behind the young genin putting a hand on his shoulder."im sitara..sitara sakamoto" he said kindly."are you looking to train or something?" he said in curiosity.as he spun a shuriken around on his finger with his other hand.He then looked at the boy's hoodie.'uchiha.....' he thought to himself."Relax pere im still me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next