Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Fire technique practice EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Fire technique practice EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Fire technique practice EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Fire technique practice EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Fire technique practice EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Fire technique practice

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

Fire technique practice Empty
PostSubject: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Luna had wondered into the training grounds alone and wide awake. she was already in half wolf form with her tail swishing lightly. the targets were set up and she was ready to practice. with a quick breath she focused her chakra and began to form signs. she was working on fire style: fire dragon jutsu, but it wasn't there yet. within moments she finished the signs and released the flames.. they extended far and was more powerful.. the damage was great yet contained. she was satisfied and then took a swig of water out of the canteen.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-worlds.rpg-board.net
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:22 am

Pere, having already completed the task given by his "master", had decided to test his spying skills by going to the Konoha training grounds and watching some other ninja train. He wanted to see how long he'd go unnoticed, and he'd completely masked his chakra and presence as he sat in a tree watching the woman train. 'She's still got some work to do... But she's almost mastered that particular jutsu... I wonder what else she knows...'
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 am

luna suddenly stopped sipping the water knowing there was someone nearby.. they had masked there presence well but her aura could sense all. within a second she was behind him. she looked at him with a frown. 'now why are you spying on me..' she says baring her fangs slightly.. 'its not wise to mess with the hokage'.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

Sitara would enter the training area after recovering from his previous battle.he wanted to see what the leaf shinobi were capable of and decided the training grounds was the best place to look.as he enetered he saw a young woman not to far from himself."interesting" he said with his child like appearance and long red hair.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 am

"Because I'm bored... I would have attacked if I meant you harm you..." He reached up, grabbing the branch above him and pulling himself up onto it with only one arm. He sat on that branch, crossing his legs under himself and propping his head on one hand, resting his elbow on his knee. He put his other hand inside of his cloak and left it there.
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:43 am

"I bet." is all she says as she leans back. she senses one more nearby but doesn't turn. she keeps her eyes on him and wonders. while she had been training clouds had formed and a loud crack of thunder sounded. she then felt a drop of rain and looked up but not without sighing first.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:48 am

Sitara walked up closer to the woman seeing how she was taller than he was.While walking up he notices that pere is up there in a tree.he stays quiet until he is spoken to.'not this guy again' he thought to himself.'why would he be here' he thought again as he looked at pere then gazing to the woman.he scarf was warm around his neck and he wondered if the two knew each other.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 am

"God... I hate the rain..." He looked down at the newcomer. 'Great... It's him again...' He sighed and let his sand armor dissolve so that the wet sand wouldn't become heavy. He also didn't want it to bleed. So he took his sand gourd off and dropped it, watching as the sand gourd literally sunk into the ground near the base of the tree. Then he uncrossed his legs and fell backwards so that he was hanging by his legs and looking the woman in the face.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:06 am

he looked at pere remembering  the fight that happened between them.'wonder what a guy like him could be doing here he said' he thought.as he stood at a short distance from them.he moved his hair out of his eyes and yawned wonder how things would turn out.'guess the leaf doesnt care who eneters the village' he thought to  himself.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Pere sighed, pulling himself back up onto the branch when the woman didn't respond. He looked down at Sitara. "Excuse me... But I never learned your name..." He appeared calm and collected even though he had two Kage and most likely a few ANBU waiting to attack him. "Seeing that you know mine... It would only be fair that I know yours..."
Back to top Go down
Luna Fang-owner
Admin
Luna Fang-owner

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:09 pm

'My name is luna fang' she answers calmly looking to him and glances slightly to the side. 'and i suggest you leave. intruders arent welcome and this goes to you too over there. if you dont leave i will use force.' she says while showing her fangs. she stands up fully and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hmm... Who says I'm doing anything to endanger your village?" He asked, still sitting on the branch above her. "If you're so worried about me, why haven't you told our ANBU to attack me?" He sounded bored, but there was no trace of emotion on his face as he examined one of his many silver knives. He looked up, looking at Sitara, hen at Luna. "Sabaku no Pere, nice to meet you personally, Kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Sitara curiously leaning his head to the side."intruder...are you kidding me?" he said laughing a bit."i cant go anywhere and not get accused of something it seems".Then looking at pere."what are you doing here?" he asked pere again glancing back at the woman.'shes got fangs......holy....' he thought to himself wonder what the woman was or if she was even human.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm

He shrugged. "I'm not some psychopath you know... I don't spend every second of every minute of every day want to tear someone to pieces." He sighed. After standing up, he quickly jumped down out of he tree, landing silently. "Though, it seems tame ninja are even more hostile than I. I guess I've grown soft."
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:54 pm

V calmly walked into the field. He had decided to go lone from Kumogakure to see what it was currently like in Konohagakure. He was pleased. For him, of course. He was garbed in black-clad armor, leather clothing, and black salamander scales around his arms and legs. There was a hood over him, and he had a creepy, strange white breathing-like mask on him. He saw three people; a boy, a girl, and someone he just couldn't tell with flaming red hair.
a crossdredder, maybe? V mused.

he just walked in there. without saying anything. observing and looking.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Sitara noticed as the unknown older man walked into the training field.Sitara moved the hair out his face and as looked at the man.'oh great who is this guy,oh whatever he's weird and creepy looking but im sure he's no threat' he thought to himself as he took out a shuriken and spun it around his finger like a toy.His child like appearance not revealing anything about himself.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Having become annoyed by the rained that dampened his hair, he had already pulled his black hood from his cloak over his hair. But Pere had immediately noticed the newcomer, turning to look at him. "..." He seemed completely unfazed by the man's appearance, and just stood there calmly, observing him. After a minute or two, he walked over to where he had dropped his sand gourd, retrieving it from in the ground before it got too wet.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 pm

V could tell that his presence made the air around the four of them very awkward. His entrance had stopped the conversation they were having altogether. He had that intimidating aura about him. he looked at sitara who was twirling a shuriken. V thought that he might have ta tell him that little kids should not play with blades. But of course, V could tell that no matter what size or looks tells one, that sitara either was extremely powerful or had extreme potential. In fact, V can tell that they were all very strong ninja. Perhaps here, he can find a rival?

"May I innnnquire..... where is the Hokage?" he asked abruptly. Since he was talking through his breathing mask, his voice sounded raspy, kinda menacing, on a higher pitch, and heavily distorted.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 pm

sitara looked at the man with a bored expression and threw the shuriken down in front of him,"im not even sure" sitara said as he got his scythe from off his back an started playing with it,throwing it up in the air as his scarf fell to the ground and revealed his hidden mist head band.He didnt Pay attention to it as he played,then looking at the unknown man."who are you?" he said
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Pere shrugged. "I'm the only one here who's not a Kage." He replied to he mysterious man's question. "Though, you'd probably know that..." He walked away. Sitting down underneath a tree farther away from the group, he pulled out his dual swords, examining the blades and sharpening them as needed. Though, he still listened to the conversation. He was also ready to defend himself should either the newcomer or the Hokage decide to attack him.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 pm

To V, he sensed that the atmosphere of hostility has grown even more. Seemed like the more he spoke, the more of a target he made of himself. "Who am I, Kiri ninja?" he retorted. Time to play around a little. "I am a S-class Missing-Nin; formerly of the Hidden Leaf village. You do not need to know my name, for all I have none. I have shaved myself of my identity and previous life. I come here, because I wanted to have a little chat with the Hokage. I want to tell the Kage that he or she has been too lax on her border's security, to let a dangerous rogue like me who has knowledge of all of the village's weak points... into his or her village," he claimed. "Satisfied, now?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Pere smirked, but the angle of his head let the shadow from his hood fall to disguise it. "Quite a temper you have there... No? If you're another S-class Missing-Nin, then you must be pretty good at keeping your tracks covered..." He stood up, sheathing his dual swords and reaching a hand inside of his cloak. When he stood up, his hood fell back enough to reveal his face, which had been hidden since the man had got there. He looked much like the Fifth Kazekage, but his hair was lighter and his eyes were darker. He also did not have a tattoo above his eye, and he had two small scars. One above his left eye and the other on the right side of his mouth. Other than those differences, he could easily be mistaken for his father.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

There was a short breath of air that came out of V's mask when he saw Pere's face; a raspy current. He recognized the face. He had seen it many years ago, back in the last world war. The face of the commander of the allied shinobi forces, Gaara of the Desert. But surely after this much time, he'd look much older. And not only that.... much wiser. No, this must be an imposter. This is not Gaara. This is.... somebody else. 

"Oh yes, that is true...... boy" he replied. V's stealth training and experience with the ANBU has given him the ability of any good Missing-nin. "But for what reason would I have to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Sitara laughed playfully."and im a D class missin-nin from the hidden grass" he said jokinly."and if you are s class shouldnt your face be in my bingo book?" he asked still twirling his scythe around.he walked over to pere."dont you think youll get in trouble here?" he asked pere.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Pere chuckled, looking at Sitara. "No. He's lying. From the reaction he had from seeing my face, he knows my father. He most likely thinks I'm faking how I look." He looked back at the man. "Isn't that true? And to answer your question, an S-class Missing-Nin is not only hunted by ANBU and Hunter Nin, they are hunted by Bounty Hunters and even the Akatsuki. That is why you must know how to cover your tracks. For instance, I could disappear from here and I could make it to where you never saw me again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire technique practice   Fire technique practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire technique practice
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next