Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Visiting the raikage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ice bane

Ice bane

Visiting the raikage - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

A cloudy figure came from a distance his body covered with a dark cloak.It was Shedo he had came from Iwaga to visit the Raikage under his cloak was his kage outfit that he hated to wear but he had to deal with it under that was his yellow shirt and blue pants he was ready to talk with the raikage as he was in the proximity of the building he heard pain yells and he saw kunais twinkle as he heard it he quickly let all of his chakra out ripping the dark cloak apart his hat went up as he caught it with one finger quickly running up the wall his fastest attempting to reach the top within a second as he got up there he saw a man put away a kunai a small surprised smile came from shedo "Well ... i guess i may have came at a bad time?..."
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Pere had already left his spot while the two were bickering and was now standing behind the boy. "How about you both shut up...? Sounds like a good idea if you don't want to feel pain." He was dead serious. He was holding three knives in one hand. Each knife had a slightly purple glint to it.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Both shuted up and Nix passed an opignion "theres another person outside watching us due to the strenght I asume him to be he may be Kage strong" eyes sharingan "Yes I am stronger then Shay and I have more knowledge" he giggled softly looking at the wall and Shay mumble "mister lucky got the training when mister teacher descided to teach me somethings"
Back to top Go down
Ice bane

Ice bane

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Shedo looked at the blade "... There's poison on that blade i don't know what type!?" Shedo said waiting for the man to slip up everyone else was silent he was the only one talking waiting for one of them to make a move out of sheer boredom he took off his kage robe and threw it in the direction of the Rai & mizu Kage. Shedo tossed his kage hat at the rouge ninja just to see how and what he would react.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Pere caught the hat, placing it on the chair near him. He didn't move other than to do that, but sand rose up behind the Tsuchikage. "I'd suggest you don't challenge me unless you have the water style chakra. Ask the Mizukage if you do not believe me..." He then brought his arm up and crossed it infront of his chest, holding the knives where he could easily throw them. He then placed his other hand on the hilt of one of his dual swords.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:30 pm

V rubbed two fingers around his forehead. Pretty much a mini-facepalm mixed with confusion. He thought Shay was just playing around since he was bored or something. But no matter, he would have Pere take care of it and make sure he doesn't get a migraine from the incident.

Then, he saw another person waltz right into his room. Now, V was irritated. And when irritated, he is very hostile. The migraine seems to be coming. He could tell it was the Tsuchikage. But obviously, like everyone else here, he too is nowhere as old or experience as he is. In fact, he seemed kind of...... aloof.

He looked at Shedo the Tsuchikage. Not, stared at him (as everyone else should be right now). He didn't like fights in his home. It disrespected his sanctuary, privacy, and ground. After all, this was his territory. "Did you just walk in my home like you own the goddamn place, Tsuchikage?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Pere immediately put his knives away. He moved his hand from the hilt of his sword to the cloth of the hood, pulling it over his flaming red hair as the sand behind the Tsuchikage formed back into the hundred pound sand gourd he always carried. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be going now, Kage." He nodded once before forming a single handsign as sand started to swirl around him.
Back to top Go down
Ice bane

Ice bane

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Shedo watched as the man started to leave using jutsus uselessly "Well i was going to knock but the noise made me nervous so i kinda ran up the side of the building, Kazekage." Shedo said looking at the man "You know if you look someone in the face you can intercept them better!" Shedo said as he opened his eyes full and angerly as if he was starring down a god attempting to put the man a little on his nerves before looking at the other kage "So i guess since we are here maybe ... we should talk about a alliance?" Shedo said with a smile pulling out a bottle of sake from his belt.
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:47 am

Pere disappeared in a miniature sandstorm. The sand all blew out of an open window, leaving not a single grain in the room. He reappeared just outside of the gates.he ignored the guard ninjas as he simply walked away in full view of the three Kage. Once out of sight, he picked up speed and dashed off toward the border.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 pm

Sitara sighed as he sat down in fron of the raikage's desk.The situation itself had started to get a bit out of hand.He waved as Pere left then stood up slowly as the tsuchikage entered into the room.His blue eyes wavering over at him as it was very unexspected for him to come."an alliance is exacly what we had in mind,though it's more political as it seems" he said his tone soft as he appeared to be an 8 year old to anyone first meeting him."lord raikage,i agree and we have an understanding,we shall be going now" he said while he picked p his scythe and adjusting it to his back.He walked over to shay looking at him then simply saying "lets go,we have done what we came for" then walking past the tsuchikage.As he walked past him he told him."drop by when you have a chance" then walking out the door with his hands in his pocket."shay we have alot of training to do,be ready" his voice calm and settling as he left the building.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Shay "Allright Sitara" he follows Sitara eyes normal but keep on guard in case of an attack "What am I am going to learn uh?" he smiled and he folloew Sitara out knowing that he must obey EVERY EACH OF HIS ORDERS.he sighed Nix replied instead "Cool thing cool thing not trapped with Kages" Shay growled "Shut up Nix"
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:46 pm

V watched as everyone but Shedo left the room. 'Do see yourself out, man," he said. He waited, and prepared himself for his meeting with the Kazekage.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the raikage
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3