Naruto worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live in the world of naruto. Create the your own unique shinobi.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naruto new Legends
Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:14 pm by Guest

» Shay boredom
Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:47 pm by ShayUchiha

» TROLOLOLOLO
Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay is waiting
Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 6:16 pm by ShayUchiha

» Shay encounter
Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:39 pm by ShayUchiha

Staff
Luna Fang-owner MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME MEMBER NAME

Visiting the raikage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

Visiting the raikage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Shay suprised at V friendliness in his village and look at Sitara then at V "Um I have been treated well exept so hits" he stare at Sitara "but its still better then the leaf village and horrid *sshole sensei" he giggle confient now "And Mist village his amasing compared to the village were I pourished insulted by stupid *sses of students that lived there
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 pm

"Sounds like hell Shay." He chuckled, standing behind V. "But I'm sure the two Kage here have seen or even been through worse." He leaned against the wall, becoming very quiet as he sunk into his thoughts. 'I know I have... I still have to hunt a murderer down...'
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 pm

"oh I know and I wont complain" he giggled eyes still sharingan "but those were still as*holes"he coughed joking and looked at Pere still amazed by him but doesnt show it and he realise how lucky he is to have 'good' relations with people from different village.he looks back at V "You said you would look at my week and crappy seal"
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:30 pm

Sitara looked at V with a mild expression."yes he is under my care at the hidden mist village,i hard on him but take care of him,as i am showing him that the ninja world isnt full or rainbows and candy." he said looking at shay then noticing pere behind him."pere that never gets old" he said as he started laughing to himself wondering how pere even got in."Well lord raikage we came here for multiple reasons" he stated turning his attention back to V."does the name akatsuki ring any bells" he stated firmly while sitting down."and what about the name obito..cause i dont know about you but ive been hearing that name since i was a boy." he said laughing to himself abit.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

"Oooh... that's good. That's very nice of you, Mizukage. The boy says so himself," said V. In due time...... thought V. He turned around abruptly the moment he heard pere's voice behind you. "Oh, you! You.... oh I'm sorry I don't remember your name.... but I know we've met yes... and that face...."

He sat back down on his chair, with his hands folded on the desk. V wriggled his face a few times and there was a moment of silence. "Everyone in our line of duty knows well about those... terrorists.... those criminals..... and that vile wannabe savior.... That Uchiha..." He then looked up at Shay. "Oh, but not that there's anything wrong with the Uchiha... Shay, no nothing wrong at all."

"But what about that old battle decades ago?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:48 pm

"Sabaku no Pere. And I'd think you'd be more careful turning your back to me after insulting me." He stated coldly. "The Akatsuki are all dead, except for Obito. He currently controls me." Pere sighed. He raised his left hand and started to mess with the cloth of his sleeve covering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Sitara still holding in a laugh as he tries to remain serious."Yes obito is still alive,and there is a possiblity he may soon reform the akatsuki,one more dangerous than his last..no im almost certain he will,with the new leader standing behind you.He is after the tailed beast,myself being one as well as shay,which is why i keep such a close watch on him." he said sighing."im asking for assistance as obito is very dangerous,and we must keep the tailed beast out of his hands at all cost.What do you think so far eh V?" he said boldly as he took of his scythe and layed it next to him."cool it pere,were not here that."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Shay coughed "Wait wait wait Akatsuki? I know what that is.............." he look at all of them "I think a plant is alive too tought......what is name again?" he shrugs "Anyways" his eyes were staying sharingan for a rather long time for a new Sharingan user he looked around not exactly used to how the Sharingan works and he doesnt quite know what it can do either
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

"Ahhh I remember your face now Sabaku no Pere. Yes, we've had a rough meeting last time. But no matter, now we can start over again, now that we're all in my village."

After listening to Sitara's explanation and request, V said, "Hmm.... no, we can't have that now can we? All those years, that Obito became the host of the strongest weapon in the entire world; the Juubi, and nearly enslaved the planet."

V rubbed his finger across his growing moustache, as he pondered about it. "So we're here for business. Alright, let's talk business. Right now, we have Pere here who is not only a wanted Missing ninja of the highest class, but also a rouge controlled by Obito, in my village. Just harboring him here instead of capturing him makes me an enemy of the Kazekage and his village, yes, do you understand?"

"You want my hand in this, Lord Mizukage? Well, if you're looking for a coalition with my village, then the chances are very favorable for you. How about this. You give me 2% of Kirigakure's economic and industrial assets and 1/5 of the land from one of your surrounding islands, and I can ensure you that our villages will be tied together in any alliance to when we finish this Obito fellow once and for all.... and longer. Now then, do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 pm

"If you tried to capture me, even when I'm standing here behind you, you'd have quite some time trying. My father is not my enemy either." He sighed. "I'd simply disappear again anyway..." Pere closed his eyes, seeming very calm on the outside even though he was prepared to flee at any second.
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Sitara closed his eyes for a few minutes,as sweat started to run down his face,as he took his decisons very seriously."well then,you literally meant buisness......very well though there is one condition" he said pulling out a map.He got up and walked to the V's desk and set the map down.Pointing down at the map."this island here is one of the outter islands of kirigakures oceans,its off limits to any of your ninja,im trusting you at this point lord raikage,im from takigakure and this island has the hero's water.i isolated it there because it put my village in danger and takigakure cant protect it,therefore no one is allowed on this small island without my permission,that understood?" he said standing back up.He then referred back to V's first statement."the alliance between me and suna is neutral as i go there often,i have nothing to to do with how you see the kazekage or the sand village.thought i choose not to capture pere because it isnt his choice on what he does.Which brings me to my next point." he said sighing."obito has pere binded to him with a seal,its like one ive never seen before,i wanted to know how much you know on seals and breaking such a high level one" he stated before sitting back down."i was talking to pere,and there are two options,kill obito or break his seal...think about it..you may not like him but if he isnt freed soon he may become your worst enemy..and the leader of the akatsuki..you see where im going with this?" he said closing his eyes once again."as i have heard killing obito isnt possible..and im starting to believe that" he said nervously but remaining calm again.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm

"But this isn't about your father, Pere. No, this is about your village and the authorities. The authorities who branded you as a vile outcast of the village and a dangerous criminal. I can't have you walk around the streets of my village freely anymore, no, I'm sorry. People would..... talk. And people talking is not good for my business."

V looked where at Sitara was pointing on the mop and he nodded as he spoke. "Yes, I see. In fact, I don't even want that island, Lord Mizukage," V agreed with a smile. I see..... Hero's Water.... is on this island... he thought.

V folded his hands behind his head and placed his legs on his desk. "If Pere wants me to, I'll take a look at what's keeping him on a leash, and try to break it. My expertise in Fuuinjutsu is top-notch. Among the best in the world without a doubt. I can break this seal, and that seal. Although.... there are limits, Lord Mizukage. if the seal is too complex or strong, I simply cannot break it. I'll take a peek though."

Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

He was extremely irritated by V's earlier comment, but he said nothing in response and only pulled his sleeve back enough to show his left hand, which didn't seem to have a mark on it. "You can't see it unless he calls me." He decided not to explain anything more until V asked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Shay was feeling left over so he leans against one of the walls bored to death so simply look around eyes turned normal because he could focus correctly not used to the sharingan yet is last comments completly ignored so he look simply bored tired and completly unresponsive hoping that he wouldnt be merchandise in the kage trade
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Sitara nodded."glad we have an understanding,that water is precious to my village." he said while thinking.'i just revealed the location,now i defiantly have to put up a barrier' he thought as he looked at V."well this is h=why i asked,i knew you would be able to atleast tell me something.i appreciate your help,bak then our villages weren't the best of friends but as long as obito is alive there are bigger problems.Lord raikage what limits are you talking about?" he asked.Then giving peer a look that says 'keep it cool'."shay if you have any questions feel free to ask anything"
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:52 pm

The Raikage pressed a button on his desk which would sent a chakra signal towards his servants on the bottom floor. Seconds later, four men arrived. "Yes?! Lord Raikage?!" "See that my boy leaning against my wall? Do get me some ice cream or something". "yes, sir!" They left and walked back down stairs.

"Obito Uchiha was one of the most talented Fuuinjutsu masters back in the day. He was able to rip the Kyuubi out from an Uzumaki, who are among the most gifted of Fuuinjutsu experts. It's likely that he invented something that..... I just can't do anything about. But of course enough chit chat. We have to find out where he's hiding and wait until he decides to make a move. Only after releasing Pere from his seal will I go on the offensive... And I assume that you're going to ask the other Kages about this?"

And right after that, a couple of men arrived with a cup of vanilla ice cream with banana and strawberries on top to give to Shay.....
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Shay eyes got widde "ICECREAM" he smiled brightly and took icecream licking it but doesnt know sugar has a bad effect on his mental condition he allready have a split personality problem but since he take pills it isnt visible but OUPS he forgot is pills in konoha wait to see the effects (XD) sugar make it worst but Shay doesnt stop eating and put is hand in pocket searching for pills and widde eye "Damn my pills holly crap" allready finnished icecream
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 pm

He nodded slowly. "He's also grown very physically strong... Stronger than I am." Pere sighed, letting his hand drop so that the cloak sleeve covered it. "His Kamui does not help either. In all honesty, I've been observing him and trying to find a weakness."
Back to top Go down
Sitara
Admin
Sitara

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 am

Sitara nodded."your indeed correct..but we will never know until we try right?" he said smiling."i think all of the kage should gather together in one village,then we can explain what is going on.though im not sure,asking them all separately could be good but it all depends." he said before getting out his last bottle of sake and starting to drink from it."i came to you first because i knew i could count on your skills." then standing up and walking over to point down at the map again.He would then circled his finger around all of the nations."not really sure where he could be hiding out but he does move around alot" he said unsettling."we really should notify the other kage's as this is pretty important..even visiting kusagakure and amegakure and taking a look around those villages would be a bad idea either."
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 am

"Um uh Sitara there is a major um problem and uh normally its" he shuts up has his face got serious in a shot "Uh problem I am not a problem idiot anyways you are stupid I should kill you one day" Shay face got back worried "No more pills and SHUT UP if yo kill me it kills you" face get in a cruel smirk "well I see Kages wich is intersting um srry Kages but do you have people I can slaughter for free and without getting arrested"
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:21 am

"He's in the Land of Iron currently... Just to let you two know." He sounded bored. Taking out a knife he examined the blade carefully before looking back up at them. "Because it's a neutral nation... Though he may have moved already." He sighed quietly, going back to examining his knife.
Back to top Go down
V

V

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:49 pm

"Ah, look at us. We're a bunch of misfits... plotting and scheming.... these, double-dealings....." laughed V. "Alright, where's what I'll do. I'll talk to the Kazekage, yes I would like to be the one. Nobody else. You can do all the rest.. THEN, we'll meet in the Land of Iron, as the previous Gokage summit was held, for the same reason, and hopefully we'll be able to re-form the Shinobi Alliance once more. Agreed?"

V shot a look at Shay. "What's the matter, boy? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Shay holded his head "My my pills are are in konoha" he seem worried then his face change to cruel smirk "Oh poor Shay forgot his little pills what are we going to do" he walks in circle inside the room "I mean our are you going to deal with it because Shay cant do anything anyways.....you should ask yourself who the heck I am" evil giggle "I am Nix.......Nix Uchiha and I am not like this dump*ss little Shay who take pills to put me off service" Shay seemed more decontracted vulgar mature and tireing maybe even more fun then the original Shay
Back to top Go down
ItachiRaven
Admin
ItachiRaven

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Pere looked up, putting the knife away. "You remind me of Zetsu, Shay... But unlike him, your two personalities fight... It's rather annoying." He crossed his arms. "What would happen if I knocked you unconscious?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ShayUchiha

ShayUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:13 pm

"If you knock us of out only Shay will ressive the chock" smirked and face got angry "I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET IT" back to decontracted "Shut up please if you dont want us to get knocked of by Pere Shay you better shut it" Shay mumbled "Okay Nix......I shut up at one condition stop coming at random momments please" Nix shruged "Nope you know I am stronger then you so I dont obey to you anyways sorrry Pere he just took medics so only him could get here its really anoying what would you think is someone immobilise you in your own body I think its boring anyways I need to kill someone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the raikage   Visiting the raikage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the raikage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next